Admissions to the Cricket Hunt School
* Student Application Form (View PDF)
*Infant to Transitional Nursery II Programs Tuition Rates 2015-16 (Infants and Toddlers 6 weeks to 2 years old)
*Preschool to Elementary Tuition Rates 2015-16 (3 yr old through 2nd graders).
Cricket Hunt School has an admissions policy accepting children who are five years old on or before October 15th (of the enrolling year) for full time, (5 day) kindergarten program. Children who are younger than five years old are invited to begin in one of our Preschool programs. Any child enrolling in our Nursery School class (3-year old) class must be completely toilet trained.
The admissions procedure for a new student is as follows:
1. An initial parent visit (during the school year) or attendance at our yearly Open House. The initial visit allows parents an opportunity to see our school, speak to teachers and have questions answered.
2. Once a family decides to enroll a child, a registration packet must be completed and returned with the non-refundable registration fee of $250.00. The registration packet includes the following:
• Registration Form
• Updated Medical History Form
• Immunization Record
• Child Development Form
3. Next, a student visit is scheduled to provide a potential new student with an introduction to our learning environment. Visits typically last from 1-2 hours. Parents may wish to remain in the building to visit another classroom, wait in the teacher’s workroom or you may leave the building at your discretion.
4. A financial agreement shall be required within 10 days after the student visit is complete.